We Make Solar Hot Water Simple to Install
The additional DL2 Datalogger module enables the acquisition and storage of large amounts of data (such as measuring and balance values of the solar system) over a long period of time.
The DL2 can be configured and readout with a standard internet browser via its integrated web interface. For transmission of the data stored in the internal memory of the DL2 to a PC, an SD memory card can be used.
The DL2 is appropriate for all controllers with RESOL VBus®. The datalogger can be connected directly to a PC or router for remote inquiry and thus enables comfortable system monitoring for yield monitoring or for diagnostics of faults.
▪ Visualization of system states
▪ Yield monitoring
▪ Easy error diagnostics
▪ Easy configuration by integrated web interface for standard internet browsers
▪ Export function for further data processing in spreadsheet programs
▪ Direct connection of PC or router for remote inquiry
VBus cable connected to the data logger and power supply.
1 x RESOL ServiceCenter (Full version) (VN2.x)
1 x 2m Ethernet (LAN) cable
1 x Accessory Bag
Housing: Plastic PC-ABS and PMMA
Protection type: IP 20 / EN 60529
Ambient temperature: 32 ... 104 °F
Dimensions: Ø 130 mm, depth 45 mm / 1.8"
Mounting: Wall mounting
Display: Bar LED for monitoring the memory capacity, 1 illuminated push button for indication of the SD memory card status
Interfaces: VBus® for connection to RESOL controllers. LAN
Input voltage of power supply adapter: 100 ... 240 V~
Rated current: 350 mA
Input voltage of Datalogger: 5V DC ± 5 %
Memory: 180 MB internal memory, with a logging interval of 5 min. sufficient for:
▪ 30 months for a systems with one DeltaSol® M, one HKM and one WMZ module
▪ 60 months for a system with one DeltaSol® M and one HKM
▪ 120 months for a system with one DeltaSol® M
There are no reviews yet.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your review *